land size - 5912 sqm2
Currently running as a Motel
Free parking is available and is suitable for large vehicles.
Motor is located 5 minutes’ walk from the Centre Lansell Shopping Complex. Bendigo Art Gallery and the Golden Dragon Museum are 15 minutes’ drive away. Melbourne can be reached within 1.5 hours by car.
Cannot miss this investment opportunity!
64 Stradbroke Ave, NYAH
• Service Station
• convenience store
• Fully licensed bottle shop
• Pizzeria, bar and fully air-conditioned cafeteria
• Fully licensed Chinese Restaurant
• 3 bedroom rear residence
• Huge Premises – Approx 4690m2
• Potential for motel arrangement on vacant land
This landmark property, prominently position on the Murray Valley Highway is featured on Google Earth and is known throughout the area for its delicious Pizzas and Pastas. Established 19 years ago, is has become a favourite stop for tourists on the main highway between Mildura, Swan Hill and Echuca. The Nyah Oasis Shell service station is consisted of convenience/general store, fully licensed bottle shop, pizzeria & Bar and Chinese restaurant.
The property for sale comprises: large rear kitchen/prep area, air conditioned cafeteria, automotive service station dispensing petrol and diesel fuels, air conditioned 3 bedroom rear residence, with study, formal lounge, central bathroom, separate laundry and toilet: plus a large pitched roof garage/workshop with front and rear access; all positioned on a 4690sqm (approx) title.
With multi revenue streams to draw upon and endless possibilities, this unique business represents an excellent and sound investment for those who dream of running their own successful retail enterprise. Why not capitalise on all the hard work that has already been done and become your own boss?
Please call for more information and further details.
• Huge Premises – Approx 8850m2
• Freehold with establish accommodation business
• Currently running as a B&B
• Four units Valla land& one townhouse
• Potential Development
• Plenty Parking Spots
• Use your own imagination
• Approx one our drive to Melbourne
Hidden within some of the Yarra Valley's most superb landscaped gardens, "Forget-me-not Cottages" is a bed and breakfast retreat so special that people willingly book months in advance to visit. The four and a half star resort sets the standard for occupancy rates and repeat visits in the region, and offers you an opportunity to earn an excellent tax-effective income. At the same time as enjoying all the freedom that being your own boss can bring, you can take pleasure in the site's incredible stress-free environment. The private owner's residence with its three bedrooms, home office and self contained apartment, idyllic treed outlook and soaring timber-lined ceilings is like a home from a dream, and one look at the guest book will tell you how popular the outdoor spas and romantic fireplaces in the four self-contained cottages are
Currently running as a bakery
located in Frankston with long history
No competition with high profit
The vendor sales the property and the business together.
Rare opportunity, can't miss!
* Large premises -- 150m2
* Same owner for 17 years
* Very stable business
Highlighted key features are:
- Presented as a local grocery store more than 20 year
- Stable rental return, returning $31800 pa* + outgoings
- Corner location in high traffic residential area
- Highly convenient front access with onsite car parking, a lot of parking space for customers
- Floor area 250 sqm*(approx), Land Size 618 sqm*
- Strategically located within Melbourne's eastern growth suburbs
- Two stories property with 3 bedrooms in good housing condition, one bath and two toliets, double locked garage